Chromium-zirconium copper is the most attractive high-strength and high-conductivity alloy. Due to its comprehensive physical and mechanical properties such as good electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance, and weldability, it is widely used in industrial fields such as electric power, electronics, machinery, and metallurgy. , is the focus of research and development of the world's industrial countries to meet the development of large-scale integrated circuits. With the rapid development of the electronics industry and high-speed trains, higher requirements are placed on the use of copper alloys.
Chromium zirconium copper is a metal material with chemical composition (mass fraction)% (Cr:0.1-0.8, Zr:0.1-0.6), hardness (HRB78-83), electrical conductivity 43ms/m, and softening temperature 550°C. Chromium-zirconium copper has good strength and hardness, electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity, good wear resistance and wear reduction. After effective treatment, the hardness, strength, electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity are all significantly improved, and it is easy to weld. Widely used in motor commutators, spot welders, seam welders, electrodes for butt welders, and other parts that require strength, hardness, electrical conductivity, and thermal conductivity at high temperatures. The ideal mirror surface can be etched out by making EDM electrodes. At the same time, the upright performance is good, and it can achieve the effect that is difficult to achieve with pure red copper such as sheeting. It performs well on difficult-to-machine materials such as tungsten steel.
The main grade of chromium zirconium copper: C18150.
1. Obtain excellent comprehensive performance through cold processing and precipitation strengthening treatment;
2. Chromium-zirconium copper has excellent electrical and thermal conductivity, medium strength, excellent stress relaxation resistance and high temperature softening resistance.
3. The scope of application of chromium zirconium copper:
1) For "large current transmission", chrome-zirconium copper has high conductivity, excellent stress relaxation resistance and high temperature softening resistance, which solves the problems of temperature rise and contact force attenuation under the condition of large current transmission of the connector, and is very suitable It is used in fields requiring high current and high ambient temperature, such as USB Type-C female terminal, ligtning male terminal, high current relay reed, etc.
2) Chromium zirconium copper is used in high-speed rail traction motor bar end rings and other core components. With the development of the high-speed rail business, the speed of the high-speed rail is getting faster and faster, reaching the speed of 200 and 300 miles. The speed of the high-speed rail requires materials to meet high strength, high conductivity, and high torque. Now chrome-zirconium copper is used.
Copper is a relatively pure type of copper, which can generally be considered as pure copper strip. It has better conductivity and plasticity, but poorer strength and hardness. Copper has excellent thermal conductivity, ductility and corrosion resistance. Trace impurities in copper have a serious impact on the electrical and thermal conductivity of copper. Among them, titanium, phosphorus, iron, silicon, etc. significantly reduce the conductivity, while cadmium, zinc, etc. have little effect. Sulfur, selenium, tellurium, etc. have very small solid solubility in copper, and can form brittle compounds with copper, which has little effect on electrical conductivity, but can reduce processing plasticity.
To put it simply, the difference between the two is: red copper should be called red copper, which is simple copper, while chromium-zirconium copper is a new type of copper alloy product developed in recent years. Excellent high temperature properties, often used to replace silver copper for electrical switch contacts.