Copper plate (or sheet) is a very malleable form of metal. There are four main types of copper plate (or sheet): pure copper plate, brass plate, bronze plate and nickel silver plate. Pure copper plate has excellent thermal and electrical conductivity, excellent hot and cold processing performance, can be welded and brazed, and has good corrosion resistance; Brass plate has uniform color, excellent processability, excellent deep drawing capabilities and easy to electroplate and paint on, and also great corrosion resistance and weldability; Bronze plate has excellent cold workability, electroplating, hot dip plating and welding performance and high strength, elasticity and resistance to seawater and process atmosphere corrosion; Nickel silver plate also has good cold and processing performance, good electroplating, hot dip plating and welding performance, high strength, high elasticity, corrosion resistance, fatigue resistance, shielding and other properties.
Copper plate has the following main properties :
1) Excellent cutting performance and machining delicate, and it applied to blank and key industries.
2) With workpiece, bright and clean surface and good corrosion resistance, which applied to steam, solution pipelines, coins, doors and windows.
3) High tensile strength, the application of industrial copper plates includes: bolts, nuts, gaskets, bearings, containers.
4) Good hot rolling and hot forging performance. The application range of industrial copper plates includes: various heat exchangers such as automobile water tanks; metal casting molds; inductor water-cooled coils.
5) High conductivity, various power, copper sheet products are applied to telecommunication transmission cables, various switches, connectors, busbar, generators, waveguides, printed circuit boards, lead frames.
6) With elegant colors, which applied to lamps, trophies, clothing accessories, musical instruments, sculptures.
No.1 Chengxi West Road, Cicheng, Ningbo, China