The technology of photovoltaic power generation is mature in many fields and can help people save costs. In the long run, photovoltaic power generation will enter the power market as a distributed power source and partially replace conventional energy; in the short term, photovoltaic power generation can be used as a supplement to conventional energy to solve special application fields. For example: communication, signal power supply, and residential electricity demand in remote areas without electricity. This help has important implications for both environmental protection and energy conservation.
Jintian Copper has always attached great importance to the global photovoltaic industry. The copper bars, magnet wires, copper strips, tinned annealed copper wire and other products it produces are all used as raw materials and have been widely used in the photovoltaic industry.
1. User solar power supply: small power supply ranging from 10-100W, used for military and civilian life in remote areas without electricity, such as plateaus, islands, pastoral areas, border posts, etc., such as lighting, TV, tape recorders, etc.; 3-5KW home roof grid connection Power generation system; Photovoltaic water pump: Solve the drinking and irrigation of deep wells in areas without electricity.
3. Communication/communication field: solar unattended microwave relay station, optical cable maintenance station, broadcasting/communication/paging power supply system; rural carrier telephone photovoltaic system, small communication machine, GPS power supply for soldiers, etc.
4. Petroleum, marine and meteorological fields: cathodic protection solar power systems for oil pipelines and reservoir gates, life and emergency power supplies for oil drilling platforms, marine detection equipment, meteorological/hydrological observation equipment, etc.
5. Power supply for household lamps: such as garden lamps, street lamps, portable lamps, camping lamps, mountaineering lamps, fishing lamps, black light lamps, tapping lamps, energy-saving lamps, etc.
6. Photovoltaic power station: 10KW-50MW independent photovoltaic power station, wind-solar (diesel) complementary power station, various large-scale parking plant charging stations, etc.
7. Solar building: Combining solar power generation with building materials will enable large buildings in the future to achieve self-sufficiency in electricity, which is a major development direction in the future.
8. Other fields include: supporting automobiles: solar automobiles/electric vehicles, battery charging equipment, automobile air conditioners, ventilation fans, cold drink boxes, etc.; renewable power generation systems for solar hydrogen production and fuel cells; power supply for seawater desalination equipment; satellites, spacecraft, Space solar power plants, etc.
Photovoltaic power generation has many advantages, such as: safe and reliable, no noise, no pollution, energy can be obtained anywhere, no geographical restrictions, no fuel consumption, no mechanical rotating parts, low failure rate, easy maintenance, unattended, station construction cycle It is short, the scale is arbitrary, no need to erect transmission lines, and it can be easily combined with buildings. These advantages are beyond the reach of conventional power generation and other power generation methods.
In the photovoltaic industry, it is related to the transmission, storage and efficient use of energy, so the requirements for copper products such as copper bars, copper wires, magnet wires, pure copper strip and copper tapes are very high.
Ningbo Jintian Copper Group Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive manufacturer of copper alloy products. Can provide high-quality copper rods, copper plates, copper strips, copper bars, copper wires, copper tubes, magnet wires and rare earth NdFeB magnets.